تاریخ: ۲۳ آذر ۱۳۹۹ dr etemadifar
Watch this video about gum infection
Gingival infection is Inflammation of the protective tissues around the teeth is called gingivitis. Accumulation of mass and sediment in the space between the gums and teeth causes gingival infections. The roots of the teeth are visible and we will have tooth sensitivity and pain, and in the end, the tooth will loosen due to extensive bone analysis.
What is the treatment for a gum infection?
Depending on the extent of the infection, this problem can be treated with scaling, surgery, or laser.
Erbium laser treatment is very easy to do without incisions and without sutures and can easily solve this problem.
See how teeth scaling.
What are the signs and symptoms of gingivitis?
A person with gingivitis usually has one or more of the following symptoms:
- Bright red, swollen gums that bleed easily when using a toothbrush or floss;
- The taste or smell of the body of the mouth or the smell of blood;
- White spots or plaque on the gums;
- Gums that appear to be parting from the teeth, or loose gums;
- fester between the gums or teeth;
- Changes in the placement of teeth in the mouth or the gap between them;
- Redness and loosening of the gums, bleeding during brushing and sleeping, bleeding when biting fruits, swelling of the gums, bad breath, changes in the teeth and their tilting, heavy mass, dental allergies,
- The most important sign of a bleeding gum infection when brushing is sleep.
Complications of untreated gum infection:
First, the gums loosen and separate from the teeth
The bone gradually becomes involved in the analysis
Teeth are strengthened by the gums and bones. When these are absent, the teeth become loose, and in all patients with gum infection, the loosening of the teeth is clearly seen, and unfortunately, patients come when the tooth is loose.
Recognize the symptoms and make sure your teeth and gums are healthy by checking.
It is important to know that gum infection is a silent disease.
In gum infection, the patient does not have a fever and the medication alone does not work.
Gum infections can affect other diseases and can cause problems for diabetics, cardiovascular patients, pregnant women, and more.